From: Ian McPhee
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:08 AM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Re Glide NavigatorII, Pocket SeeYou and WinPilot

To Ipaq users
I forget who is using what program but if you have thoughts either for or against each I would like to hear what you have to say.  You may care to be prepared to take a phone call from a person who is trying to make up ther mind which one to buy.  It would be good if I had a few names (and phone number) of various users.  Hope a few people can help.
Thanks
Ian McPhee (skype   macca304)
Box 657
Byron Bay  NSW  2481  Australia
Tel +61(0)2 66847642 mob +61(0)428847642
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mrsoaring.com