-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek
Ruddock
Sent: Monday, 12 December 2005 12:28 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: RE: [Aus-soaring] When (or what) is an aerodrome..... ?

It doesn't say that:
It says that you can't take off and land at a place other than an
aerodrome unless it is suitable for the purposes of take-off & landing.
It does not allocate the definition of aerodrome to such places

Under your interpretation, most of the paddocks in NSW would be defined
as aerodromes