I don't disagree with the things you said but...

On 17/12/2005, at 11:32, Wayne Carter wrote:

When I am blessed with the time to visit my club (commercial Sportavia) I dream of flying the flash ships and always have. Everyone contemplating gliding does.

The problem is - that the above is not true for everyone. Instead I adjust my goals and desires to suite my plane.

We, as the excited group trying to make things better have to be careful in generalisations, and statistics.

This has already been pointed out in the Sports vs Recreation users. Cross Country vs Local. And now New vs Old gliders.

Scott
--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to guarantee the quantity or the order.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.