Scott

The following web pages may help

Both

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q234067/

and

http://vancouver-webpages.com/META/metatags.detail.html

talk about the use of META tags in HTML pages to force page expiry (and thus reloads) from Internet Explorer.

Cheers

Jason

At 10:45 PM 22/01/2006, Scott Penrose wrote:
Hey guys

Sorry about the need for a refresh. The pages on ClubClass2006 are
created statically, not dynamically. This means that their default
time is quite long. I think for example IE won't look to see if they
have changed for maybe 24 hours.

I am looking at the configuration now to make the timeout on the
pages far smaller (say 20 minutes), so that when you revisit them
they will automatically reload.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Scott

FYI - Refreshing a static page is a standard problem, if it is
static, and therefore cacheable etc, then there is no way to know if
it is changed, so it is always one of those compromise things -
personally I have to use refresh all the time.