Sorry Derek (and Dad, and anyone else looking for a less "geeky" answer...)

I guess after looking after my wife who's been sick for the last 5 days and trying to keep the house on an even keel with 3 kids including a baby who has just had his immunisation shots, I was not looking to write a War and Peace description of what a Wiki is. Just to get something fired off into hyperspace and go back to playing Mr Mum.

For those who want a more detailed description of what a Wiki is, see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

That article is the combined genius of probably several hundred different individuals contributing to the article in some way or other.

Regards

Jason