At the moment, Both Jason Armistead and I are "sysops" of the wiki,
which means that we can delete bogus posts, but I'm happy to give
other users sysop priveleges to manage such screwy entries if they
want to.
That's the beauty of a wiki... if you don't like what you see.. edit
it yourself!

That being said, the wiki also has code in place to detect against
bots, both banning their IP's and alerting me at the same time. Also,
standard HTML inserts don't work on wikis, so links to porn sites
generally won't work.

So rest assured!!

I intend to approach clubs to send messages out to their members
informing of the information store and member forum, but feel free to
spread the word yourself! The more, the better!

Gus