Hey guys

Final update for the Club Class 2006 competition.

Over 400 photographs have now been put online

        http://www.clubclass2006.com.au/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi

Competition IGC and KML files are available for most flights

        http://www.clubclass2006.com.au/results/all.html

Overall results for the competition can be seen here

        http://www.clubclass2006.com.au/results/61Q/overall.html

Thanks for all the help and feedback I had from the Aus Soaring community during the event.

Scott
--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose

Dismaimer: Open sauce usually ends up never coming out (of the bottle).

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.

--
* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
VP in charge of Pancakes
http://linux.dd.com.au/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dismaimer: If you receive this email in error - please eat it immediately to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.