Camden claim that they have someone driving around, sighting and collecting aircraft registrations - so this person needs glasses. They couldn't tell me what type of aircraft they had recorded. On contacting them they refuse to accept my explanation without "proof." Despite the glider being registered to me in Melbourne. So now I'll send them a copy of the MR showing the glider was having it's Form 2 when they claim I was there, and I'll send them a bill for the effort :-)

Dave L

The airports collect their
landing fees through the company Avdata who record all the circuit radio
calls and bill based on that. It can be people using false call signs to
avoid charges or simple mistranscriptions by Avdata.