On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:48:46 +1030
"David Lawley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I heard (From someone who just returned from there)this weekend they
> have ceased full time ops until October, confirmed on their website.

Is that unusual? Why would they stay open 7 days a week all year? They
probably do 90% of their flying in 3 or 4 months.

I went there for some training years ago, in September iirc. Although they
might have said they were open full time, I was the only one flying.
Everyone but "my" instructor was busy with maintenance.