Title: Message

For those of you that have not updated the latest software version 3.0 is now available from www.rf-developments.com  I would advise removing any previous version of FLARMtool and installing the full version . We will still be sending out a CD over the next week or so. You will need to make or buy a download cable. Those that have a volkslogger cable I believe it is the same. You can download our install and software manuals for description on how to make your own.

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel Andrews

RF Developments Pty Ltd

"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development in aviation electronics"

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.rf-developments.com

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.