Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Re: Issue with attachments

Ian,

I have most of the Aus-Soaring mail messages stored on my computer, Atleast those that have come in since I joined the list, back to 16 Aug 03.

If you like, I could copy them to a disk and send it to you. Proably too big for email.

Roger Browne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patching" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia." <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:03 PM

Scott,
It looks like you maybe someone who understands a bit about computors. My knowledge is getting better but having to keep up with all sorts of new technology ruffles my wooden brain sometimes. I have a huge computer problem and maybe you OR someone else on the list might be able to assist. About 2 days ago I lost all of my e-mail and I cant find it anybloodywhere. Help! The address book is still there but everything else has gone. I'm not too concerned about the work items but to lose all of the wit and comraderie of Aus Soaring has really caused me some worry.
Can anyone help???
Thanks
Ian P.
Kookaburra Precision Soaring Team
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Penrose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Glenn McLean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia." <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:25 PM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Re: Issue with attachments

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the info but it is a known bug in the email list software when email is included with attachments, if I send you mail directly it is not a problem, only when it goes via a list - or in particular the list software used here. It is actually a combination of my mail program -> list -> Outlook/Exchange - if you use another mail client it isn't a problem, if you use another list management system it is not a problem - just one of those things I guess :-)

As for people deleting or whatever, that is fine, each to their own :-) I will try and remember to disable PGP when sending to the list, but it is all automatic so I may forget.

Scooter