Scott Penrose wrote:

I have reviewed the URL above, and of course use it all the time, but it seems to only do real temp traces, as they come in from the BOM. It does not
do the Pseudo temp traces requested above (which is interpolated data based
on the real data available at an arbitrary location). Am I missing something?

No, just a misunderstanding about the meaning of the phrase "pseudo temp
trace" :-)

  - mark