Thanks John.
More interesting historical info.

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "J Hudson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia." <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Kingfishers WAS: [Aus-soaring] Call for photos

Hi Chris,
I have had a look at my logbook now, and am not sure of the rego of the glider my father built. I got to fly GLB and GRE (they are in my log book), but I never got to fly the aircraft my father built (too young).

It may have been VH-GNC, but will check, and see if I can get some pictures. On the issue of Factory serial Number, this may be so, because the aircraft was purchased as a kit. with the wings and fuselage partly formed. I do recall travelling between Adelaide and Whyalla with the partly built glider on the trailer and it rained - the glider of course open to the elements and casein glue.

Will get back to you.

Regards