JR wrote:

GDay Ken,
cant open your attachments. any chance of sending them again.
Regards JR

I can open the attachments perfectly well (on my Mac).

I have checked the message source and they are properly mime compliant attachments, properly sent.

My guess - and only a guess - is that some less well behaved operating systems may fail to appreciate that a '.tiff' file is the same as a '.tif' file.

I suggest you try renaming the files to end in '.tif' instead of '.tiff' and see if your operating system is then sufficiently enlightened to open them.

Or - open a tiff file viewer program and then explicitly try opening one of those saved attachment files.

Regards,
Simon