HI Guys,

I thought I would let our Australian cousins  know that the  75 minute DVD
on the New Zealand Grand Prix has just been released.

It is without doubt the finest Gliding Video I have ever seen.    The
graphics were designed by those that did them for the America's cup and with
three cameras in each cockpit, the pilot expressions are simply amazing.
The scenery of the South Island of New Zealand is breathtaking!

Added to this, there were two helicopters in the air covering the races, so
you get to see two whole races from start to finish.  Eleven sailplanes
participated and were flown by the World's  top ten pilots from eight
countries.

The video cost over $400,000 to produce, and was done in part  with
government sponsorship.

The video is available by first class airmail for the equivalent of
$US27.00.  Visa or MasterCard or personal cheque acceptable.

Regards

JOHN ROAKE.

JOHN ROAKE     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 79 Fifth Avenue, Tauranga, New Zealand
Phone: ++64 (07) 571-4161,  Fax:  ++64 (07)571-4171