Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] What the?!

Yeah! Tom.
I look a bit like that bloke and fit the profile outlined.
You lot can continue this thread for the rest of the day.
I'm shutting down and heading off to AHSG for the day.

Chris McDonnell

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Wilksch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia." <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:39 PM

There is no set rule to say that you cant show old people having fun in gliders too! I suspect they are trying to portray the idea that gliding is fun and accesable to all ages. And you're average punter has no idea what a PW5 is anyway as opposed to any other glider.

If it was all pic of old people then you wouldnt attract and young blood. If it was all young people then you wouldn't attract older people (the ones with the money incidently). There has to be a mix as with everything. I suspect the most important part of this picture is that he is clearly having fun! :-)

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Woolley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>