I'm interested but do not have an email address from this posting unless I'm missing something. Please contact on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:46 PM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] LX20 Logger for sale

I have an LX20 Logger / Nav computer for sale. SW Ver5.11  Approved for badge flights

Complete with Cradle for glider mounting, GPS patch antenna, and all cables.

Email me offline if interested $1100 a new LX20 will cost you close to $2000.

The functions in detail
Logger:

·  flight recording according FAI/IGC rules: I-record, J-record

·  barogram

·  engine noise level sensor

·  event-marker (key combination and external switch)

·  recording time 53h at 12s recording measure

·  a great variety of statistical data can be ask direct on the device

·  PC programs for analyzing the flights

·  turnpoints and tasks can be programmed either direct on the LX20, or be prepared on the PC and transferred to the device.

·  photosectors free programmable, AAT-sectors and move-function (new in V5.2)

·  Interface to WinPilot

Navigation:

·  navigation pages with track, bearing, distance and ground speed

·  navigation in turnpoint- or in TASK-mode

·  furthermore indication of the wind with direction and speed, wind direction arrow relative to the track, altitude (QNH), averaged climb, difference to the final glide path, MacCready value and ballast.

·  "near airport" function

·  graphical indication of the airspace, task (route) and/or photosector (zoom values from 1km up to 500km are possible)

·  database with about 5000 airfields (Jeppesen), 600 turning points and 100 tasks with max. 10 points each.

Mark Fisher

Sports Technologist

School of Exercise Science

Southern Cross University