Does the email addy come with the Cirrus?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:46 PM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Advertisement - Standard Cirrus for Sale

Hi There,

The Standard Cirrus that is advertised as a ½ share for sale is now entirely for sale. C2 is undoubtedly the best Standard Cirrus in Australia.

For photos & details click here -> http://schempphirth.com/c2.html

The website still shows only a ½ share being for sale, but that will be updated soon. Feel free to send me an email ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ß damn! I’ll have to change my email address…) with any questions.

Regards,

Nick Gilbert.