Title: Message
Hi All,

The Queensland State Gliding Comps entry forms are now available online at www.sdasc.org.au , follow the link to the comp site. This is a first maybe? I havn't seen an online entry here before, it allows you to type in info which automatically puts you onto the " we are coming list " and you can print out and sign , send cheque etc.

So far quite a few coming, a good 18 metre class as well. Lots of work has been carried out by the council to improve the site , nice grassed areas and no large cracks in the ground which eat up gliders.

Take advantage of the early bird discount on entry cost, this also helps us to organise tugs and catering etc.

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel Andrews

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.rf-developments.com

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.