Hi All,

Bernard said:

>"He will personally start believing in wing kinks when he sees them on any
>flying creature in Mother Nature.:

Time to open his eyes I think-As I recall the kinks serve to more closely
approximate elliptical dihedral(The theoretical best shape), as found in all
birds-I haven't seen a bird yet with a totally flat wing bending only at one
point in the middle. There is always a curve across the entire span.(Soaring
Pelican as example)

They also can help reduce spanwise flows that most wings develop.

Geez, it must be awful to have to go to Europe in our winter Bernard!!!

Regards

Dave L