No pictures Chris, I'm disappointed, you know I cant read.
regards JR
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:55 PM
Subject: Fw: [Aus-soaring] Marketing Gliding

From the Australian Womens Weekly index 1946-1971

Aeroplane really!!!!!  And I'd like to see them sitting next to it if it was moving.  Journo's and aviation never seem to mix well.

Nescafé... no other coffee, no matter how it's made, tastes so fresh, so friendly, so completely satisfying

May 31st, 1961; p48

Item type: advertisement
Brand/Product/Company: Nescafé Instant Coffee

Visual image:
A photograph of a man and woman pictured sitting outdoors, on a field of grass, next to a small aeroplane which is stationary, and drinking a cup of coffee. The woman wears a scarf around her hair and sips her coffee. The man leans against the nose of the plane and smiles as he holds a cup of coffee in both hands and gazes at the woman. Beside him, on the grass is a thermos. There is also a photo of a tin of Nescafé Instant Coffee and forty-three coffee beans that have been arranged in the shape of a coffee cup. Full page.