[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Adam, I'm pretty sure that GXV is an Open Cirrus that now flies at DDSC (Jondaryan). I flew it years ago when it was at Warwick.

Yup - but it no longer flies. It is privately owned and was cross hired to DDSC. However, it was not getting the utilisation and was taking up hangar space so DDSC opted not to renew the cross hire last year. It is now sitting in its trailer...which is a bit sad as I quite enjoyed the couple of flights I had in it.

--
Robert Hart                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au