Christopher Mc Donnell wrote:
Lego !!!!!  Just shows what babies you all are.
I had a Meccano set with real nuts and bolts, levers axles etc. and a metho powered little steam engine to drive the things I built. Imagine the fun lawyers would have with a little steam boiler in the lounge room in the hands of a child today. I believe Meccano sets in good condition sell for mega $'s these days at auction.

Chris McDonnell

Meccano is available again, from a French supplier, I think. Not nearly such a wide range of "bits" though.
John G.