Approx 50% of Parafield airport tenants are non aviation related industries.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Thomas
Sent: Friday, 1 December 2006 7:52 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Airfield tenure.

I think that the MacQuarie Bank, Manchester Airport and  the crowd that runs

the Adelaide buses Servco? own PF and quite a few others. They are a greedy
lot and anything goes just so it is their way! I had an office showroom
complex at PF and had a devils own job transferring the title to the new
owner when I sold it.  They reckon that an airfield is just a nuisance and
that they can make a lot more money in other ventures