From: "Simon Hackett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 6:37 AM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] publicity for the Gliding Grand Prix in
Gawler -todays' Age and SMH (5 Dec 2006)

There is some coverage of the Gliding Grand Prix in Gawler this
coming January, that appears in the Age and the Sydney Morning Herald
today.

As part of the associated interview process (along with Terry
Cubley), I tried to indicate the challenges, and the positives, of
framing this event to the journalist concerned. I thought it came out
ok. See what you think.

Regards,
   Simon