Hi All,

        With all this talk Condor where are you all in the online condor
world as I only ever come across a few aussies.

        If you are interested we usually put up a task on Tuesdays & Fridays
around 8pm and they are always on the server list with AUS in the name. We
also fly tasks any other night by arrangement and some wet sundays as well
(when we get them!).

Regards,
Arie