Chris Kiehn wrote:
Hi Robert,

Is the glider that you are considering not available in Aus?
If not, may I ask what you are considering to replace Alice with?
I am unsure on what I am going to buy as yet - but it will be an open class two seater (possibly self launch/turbo). Whilst I would prefer to buy in Australia I don't know that what I want will be available when I'm ready to buy (in about 12 month's time - but definitely after the multiclass nationals).

--
Robert Hart                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au