Have a look at http://www.gfa.org.au/airworth/engines.php

Cheers

Phil

Don Woodward wrote:

Hi everyone,

How is the E-Tug going? I saw it for the first time last October. I was lucky enough to get to do a tow in this aircraft. Our club is very interested in this project as we operate two 235 Pawnees. I hope enough of us can rally GFA/CASA to get this plane certified. Most of us here in Australia use Pawnees to tow with and any project which improves the efficiency of towing as much as what the E-Tug seems to do deserves some backing. The clubs with Pawnees need to start making some noise. How much interest is out there for this project amongst the clubs? I can understand how many will think CASA red tape…. too hard.

Don Woodward

Phil McCann
Try Gliding
http://www.bendigogliding.org.au/