Hello fellow aviators

I am planning to compete at the at the 2007 Joeyglide which is to be held in Gawler SA. I am not sure if i can take my Std Cirrus this year and was wondering whether there is anybody from SA that would kindly hire there glider to me. I would be looking preferably for a Standard Cirrus but anything better would be brilliant. I would also prefer the glider to be able to carry water ballast (nothing like a comp finish with water dumping :-) ). I would need the glider around the16th - 22nd of December. Any offer would be very much appreciated.

Ashley Boyle (number 4 seed junior :-))