Has there been a price drop? It was $5.50 for members (and $6.50 for
non-members) per minute.

The Caboolture rate works out at a shade under $31 to 2000ft which is
very competitive. As they likely don't charge visitors more for
launches it will probably work out cheaper for Dion to get a launch at
Caboolture than someone from Caboolture to get a launch at Waikerie.

Nick