-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ashford,
John
Sent: Thursday, 7 June 2007 3:22 PM
To: Tom Wilksch; Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Sporting Licences

Many Many years ago when I went I resented the compulsory fees and saw
no advantage.  It appeared to benefit the party people and didn't add
anything to my limited academic experience.  Of course at this time I
was working full time and really didn't have time for the other things.

regards

John Ashford
Maintenance Supervisor, Dullingari / Cross Border
Santos Ltd
PO Box 1010
Bne 4001

Ph  08 8678 4751