Davis, Jo wrote:

> Mark, it seems like you stopped writing just at the critical moment.
> Your suggestions on how to make improvements in this area would be
> warmly appreciated.  What productive avenues did you have in mind?

I also said:

# It seems to me that training, currency, flexibility
# of thinking and planning are far more powerful preventers of accidents,
# and maybe GFA's accident stats would look better if more pilots had more
# than 20 - 25 hours per annum worth of experience.

Don't those things count as productive avenues?

   - mark