From the comments section:

"This is a very well built glider. It is a Genesis 2 manufactured in
Lithuania.
*
<http://www.youtube.com/user/sfdavis50>*
Marked as spam
There was no structural damage to the wing, landing gear or tail boom
and the glider flew in a contest the next two days coming in third place
in the U.S Sports Class Nationals at the Caesar Creek Soaring Club in
Waynesville, OH."