mobile 0412 981204

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam
Woolley
Sent: Monday, 2 July 2007 8:25 AM
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] ASK 21 poster

G'day Bernard,

I think my home club of Central Queensland has one up on the wall.  I'll
see
if they want it still, and get it too you when I can.  Alternatively,
I'm
sure Dad will take a picture of it when he's out at the club next
weekend.

Regards
Adam Woolley

>From: "Future Aviation Pty. Ltd." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
>Subject: [Aus-soaring] ASK 21 poster
>Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:19:22 +0930
>
>Dear all
>
>Sorry to trouble you again.
>One of my customers has asked me for a poster of an ASK 21 highlighting
>the
>recommended pre-flight checks on modern composite gliders.
>Such a poster was mass produced about 15 years ago and is still used by
>many
>Australian and overseas clubs for training students on DI issues.
>
>Schleicher in Germany is telling me that this poster wasn't produced by
>them but
>if anyone knows where to obtain a copy I would appreciate your
feedback.

>Many thanks and kind regards
>
>Bernard Eckey
>Ph/Fax +61 8 8449 2871
>mobile 0412 981204
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Advertisement: Ministry of Sound's Sessions 4 has arrived. Have a
listen!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=788&re
ferral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/playlist.aspx?sect
ionid=2465&sectionname=artistfeature&subsectionid=9961&subsectionname=se
ssions4&categoryid=2602