Hi,

Please register with our website for Cup week or if you intend to fly from
Narromine this Summer

Username: *  for your user name please use your glider rego like
XJR33Nimbus3

Rego racing number then aircraft.

http://narromineglidingclub.com.au/index.php?option=com_registration&task=register

We have Narromine Club, Massy
http://narromineglidingclub.com.au/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=77
and Shinzo three operators.

Narromine cup week this year will the first week of three months of tugs
online to launch pilots.

Could it be any simpler to buy Chris Stephens a beer or me any of us will
show you how to upload your IGC file.

http://narromineglidingclub.com.au/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=103

We the Narromine community would appreciate if your IGC files were uploaded
to show that we have the best soaring site in the world we do not have an
endless line of AEI's lined up the three months is our bread and butter.

The council does not charge landing fees as the local community gets the
benefits of the pilots spending habits.

We are currently working on using the sewerage farms recycled water and
replanting some grass to get a dust free launch zone.

On the subject of flarm it is looking like the three operators will have 99%
glider flarm fitted for cup week 100% tug flarm fit out.