Jantar 1? You mean Jantar Standard?

Jantar 1 is a 19m flapped glider.

On 7/13/07, Adam Woolley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Handicap system is reversed over here...

If an LS4 was 1.06 in Aus, I'd be flying it!  Sadly though, they divide
their dist/speed by the handicap, where as in Australia we multiply
dist/speed by handicap given...

Hope this clears it up.

WPP
P.s. I thought the jantar scenario was strange also, generally the Jantar
1
has a different handicap to the Jantar 2 and 3..