  From: JR
  To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 9:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] time waster

  Hey  Patch,
  I can forgive you of not remembering her name, cosidering the condition you
were in ( Merryn ). But for gogs sake man did you have to put your phone number
on the back of my toilet door ? To everyone else who's house he invaded please
check behind the dunny door.............. It was still good to have you here,
and if I had to spend another night in gaol, with anyone it would be you, it
was fun, I've never seen anyone do that with one of those jiggers before, and I
dont think the policeman had either.
  cheers JR