Rob Mangan (aka Mango), the operator and boss of Skyfuel, is also a
good guy and supporter of many worthwhile aviation causes such as
rescue helicopter services, airborne firefighters and the Temora
Aviation Museum. He sells a good product at a fair price and delivers
excellent service whilst saving money and effort by giving you a
single monthly bill with all fuel itemised.

I can happily recommend Skyfuel to anyone who operates an aeroplane
at any place where they do not have their own private fuel supply.

Wombat