Hey, adding $120 after paying for the Flash Card and advertisment doesn't
sound too bad. Especially if one were to be doing that in bulk.

I believe it was my ever astute all knowing boss, also known as a BOFH
act-a-like, who pointed out yesterday that upwards of 17000 people in
Australia make a living primarily off of Ebay. Amazing really.

On 08/08/07, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Same item on e bay which includes TomTom GPS navigation for Australia
> installed  @ $320
>

> Yeh saw that too,
>

> It seems to be a scam though that's just  got an SD flash card with the
> Tom Tom map and program files on it, there is no included GPS receiver
> despite the vague description sounding like there is…..This guy is probably
> just copying the data files from card to card…….5500 and new GPS +
> software(legal)  is not that much dearer. He bought those PDA from the same
> source as I quoted, for $199 according to the original seller, seems to have
> just added flash card with data to make $120……Nice earner for him!
>

> Dave
>

> Same item on e bay which includes TomTom GPS navigation for Australia
> installed  @ $320
>
> 2:42 PM

There's no better bandwidth then a Terabyte portable HDD and an F/A 18 :)

Reddman: brain surgery fascinates me
ion: yeah
ion: usually they have to be conscious during it
ion: to help out
ion: "does it tickle when I do this?"
ion: "No, but I hear 'born in the USA' playing"
ion: "OK, I'll remove that one"
ion: "thanks"