G'day,

Unfortunately I've left this to the last minute, so if no help is available, no
drama's.

I've just called the GFA office to speak with anyone re: airworthiness of my
LS1.  There all out until early next week.

Problem: WR Form2 runs out last light on Saturday (16/08/07).  Generally not a
problem, but this week, Kingaroy(!) are hosting a club fly in.  Also, work is
busy and the boss isn't keen on letting me go until he has one more pilot
trained up :(

I would like to extend the Form2 for another couple of weeks.  Is it possible
to get in touch with someone with the contacts to help me out with this?

Regards,
Adam Woolley
0438784688
www.adamwoolley.blogspot.com