G'Day Pete, did you mean you wore it to sell it ?
regards JR
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robinson, Peter B
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
  Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 9:49 AM
  Subject: [Aus-soaring] Parachute for Sale

  I have a brand new Para-Phernalia MINI SOFTIE backpack, only worn once for
sale.

  Unfortunately it doesn't suit the combination of my size and seat pan and I
need to go back to a Slimpack style.

  See the website for details
  http://www.softieparachutes.com/html_files/mini.html

  It is blue in color with a Cotton sweat pad, carry bag and conventional
harness.

  $2300

  Contact
  Peter Robinson
  0428453794

  The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or
copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient, use, disclosure or copying
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
please advise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the
sender accept responsibility for any viruses contained in this email or any
attachments.