Hi All

Once again I am offering the German calendars for sale this year.
They are currently in Sydney awaiting Customs clearance but I hope
they will be ready to send on to their final owners next week.

I can offer the traditional glider wall calendar (13 prints 29 x 48
cm) at $48 each, the Ultralight wall calendar with 13 pictures of
"little" aeroplanes including some neat motor-gliders at $38 each,
and the gliding desk calendar at $16 each - all plus postage to your
location additional or I can hold them until I see you personally. (I
will be at Temora between Christmas and New Year and again for the Nationals).

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] off-line to arrange your
order, or call me on 0412 980 886.

Postage costs run from $8 to about $12 per parcel, depending on
location. Sharing postage costs with a mate is cost-effective.
Calendar prices are cheaper than last year, but postage has increased a little.

Regards

Mike Cleaver (Wombat)