I included my message as non-gliding related - and I allowed the first
few CDMA posts into the "gliding content" stats perhaps a tad
generously, for the same reason Mark states.  The remainder was just an
anti-Telstra rant.  Not that I am objecting to that, or to anything else
said here.  I just report the stats.

Tim