At 19:23 14/02/2008, John Thomson wrote:
>NEXT WEEKEND'S CREW
>
>Sunday:  17, Mike Cleaver , John Caldwell
>
>INSTRUCTORS PANEL VENUE
>
>We are meeting again at the Cellar Bar for our weekly panel
>meeting.  The committee will also be meeting there next Monday.  But
>we are still seeking a more permanent venue.

Many of you have bought the German Soaring Picture Calendars from me
over the years. This year the main batch was delayed on the post and
only arrived last week. Therefore I have a number to sell still.
Although they cost $48 each, they are extremely high quality prints
(and the calendar bit is almost there as an aside. This year it
features another 13 beautiful glider pictures - the cover plus 12
monthly pictures.  Obviously if I cannot sell them I will be taking
some considerable loss, as the cost to me is set in Euros in advance,
plus postage and GST.

Due to the late arrival I will not be selling them for a reduced
price yet - and I will be overseas from early March for 6 weeks. If
anybody would like to see one please ask me next time you see me - or
just let me know you would like one. The photos are on the
publisher's web site at www.aero-dreams.de and they also do an
ultralight calendar that I have some available for $30 which is well
below my cost.

You can contact me by E-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone on
0412 980 886 for more information or to order a calendar - I can take
cash, cheque or bank electronic transfer, but not credit cards.

Mike Cleaver