-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Cleaver
Sent: Friday, 16 May 2008 12:27 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] PA25 Wiring Diagram

Michael

After many years of looking I have now encountered two Pawnees that
seem to be the same - but I wouldn't trust them to have identical
electrical systems.

The Pawnee does not require a Flight Manual, presumably because,
amongst other things, Paper never had to produce a Pilot Operating
Handbook for the model.  So even of I were to send you the wiring
diagram for one Pawnee it probably would not match your Pawnee.

Wombat