Ellice-Flint

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Newton
Sent: Wednesday, 28 May 2008 5:13 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] FW: GFA, marketing and democracy in the GFA
(wasRe:PDAProgramsandothermatters)

On 28/05/2008, at 4:49 PM, simon holding wrote:

It appears that the actions of Ashford demonstrate that he is prepared
to align himself with the 'arse of the horse that draws the zeppelin' -
as so neatly put by Wombat.

Bwaahahahaha -  Santos have turned on their naughty word
filter, so Mr. Ashford didn't get this mail 'cos it said "arse".
"... content deemed inappropriate by Santos."

I wonder what other words we could put in an aus-soaring
post which would prevent it from being received by Santos?
:-)

  - mark