isnt it more of a "kink"? :-P

On 30/07/2008, at 6:19 PM, JR wrote:

Looks like someone bent the wingtip Bernard !!!
regards
JR
----- Original Message -----
From: Future Aviation
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:39 AM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Sale of factory demonstrator.

Hello all!

When I was talking to the Schleicher factory last night I learned that
their ASG 29 demonstrator is on the market for list price minus 10%.
(Please refer to the photo attached)

The aircraft is only about a year old and could be made available
in time for the shipment of an ASK 21 to Banella in September. This
could save both parties considerable amounts on shipping.

If this is of genuine interest to anyone on this list please drop me a
line. I would then get back to you with further details.

Safe soaring!!!

Bernard Eckey
FUTURE AVIATION PTY. LTD.
10 Antigua Grove