At Lake Keepit we do not have available a two seat tug for training tow
pilots at present. We have a member who is very keen to do towing, and
has got A certificate in gliding, and a tailwheel endorsement. Are
there any clubs  who could assist us with the training of this pilot?

His name is Darian Thom, and he is based in Orange, but willing to travel to
get the training done.

Thanks for your help

Regards
Jenny Ganderton, Manager, Lake Keepit Soaring Club

      Find a better answer, faster with the new Yahoo!7 Search.
www.yahoo7.com.au/search