Dear all

This is just a quick note to let you know that the recently advertised
ASG 29 demonstrator was sold to an Australian customer and that
further enquiries have become pointless.

This sale marks a milestone for Future Aviation as it is the twentieth
ASG 29 in our sales territory. (Which includes Japan and NZ)
We have recently purchased another 5 slots on the production line
to save our customers joining a considerable queue.

Both Schleicher and Future Aviation would like to express their sincere
appreciation for the strong support of their gliders and the ASG 29 in
particular.

Kind regards and lots of enjoyable soaring to everyone on this list.

Bernard Eckey
FUTURE AVIATION PTY. LTD.
Ph/Fax +61 8 8449 2871
mobile 0412 981204