Jim

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:25:17
+1000Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Low level releases, ridge flying and
instructing.Nah,

He either saw it done or heard it in the evening after it happened (all except
the launch failure - it was done following a low speed beat up) - I know Jim
was either on the field or would have been by evening - I did watch the stunt,
waiting for for the inevitable carbon matchsticks to appear. Somehow, he got
away with it.